Report NEP-EXP-2004-07-11This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ted Bergstrom, 2004. "Experimental Economics and Chamberlin's Excess Trading Conjecture," Experimental 0407001, EconWPA.
- Ted Bergstrom, 2004. "Extracting Valuable Data from Classroom Trading Pits," Experimental 0407002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200342 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juergen Bracht & Charles Figuieres & Marisa Ratto, 2004. "Relative performance of two simple incentive mechanisms in a public good experiment," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/102, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200457 is not listed on IDEAS anymore