Long range dependence effects and ARCH modelling
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Andreou, 2004.
"The Impact of Sampling Frequency and Volatility Estimators on Change-Point Tests,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 2(2), pages 290-318.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2004. "The Impact of Sampling Frequency and Volatility Estimators on Change-Point Tests," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-25, CIRANO.
- Claudio Morana & Andrea Beltratti, 2006.
"Structural breaks and common factors in the volatility of the Fama-French factor portfolios,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(14), pages 1059-1073.
- Andrea Beltratti & Claudio Morana, 2005. "Structural Breaks and Common Factors in the Volatility of the Fama-French Factor Portfolios," ICER Working Papers 23-2005, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Erlandsson, Ulf, 2002. "Regime Switches in Swedish Interest Rates," Working Papers 2002:5, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 04 Mar 2005.
- Beltratti, A. & Morana, C., 2006.
"Breaks and persistency: macroeconomic causes of stock market volatility,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1-2), pages 151-177.
- Andrea Beltratti & Claudio Morana, 2004. "Breaks and Persistency: Macroeconomic Causes of Stock Market Volatility," Working Papers 20, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Vygintas Gontis & Aleksejus Kononovicius, 2017. "Spurious memory in non-equilibrium stochastic models of imitative behavior," Papers 1707.09801, arXiv.org.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2002.
"Detecting multiple breaks in financial market volatility dynamics,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 579-600.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2001. "Detecting Multiple Breaks in Financial Market Volatility Dynamics," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 0202, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2001. "Detecting Mutiple Breaks in Financial Market Volatility Dynamics," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-65, CIRANO.
- Ibrahim Ahamada & Jamel Jouini & Mohamed Boutahar, 2004.
"Detecting multiple breaks in time series covariance structure: a non-parametric approach based on the evolutionary spectral density,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(10), pages 1095-1101.
- Ibrahim Ahamada & Jamel Jouini & Mohamed Boutahar, 2004. "Detecting Multiple Breaks in Time Series Covariance Structure: a Nonparametric Approach Based on the Evolutionary Spectral Density," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00272867, HAL.
- Morana, Claudio, 2009.
"On the macroeconomic causes of exchange rate volatility,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 328-350.
- Claudio Morana, 2007. "On the macroeconomic causes of exchange rates volatility," ICER Working Papers 8-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Juan J. Dolado & Jesús Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2005.
"What is what?: A simple time-domain test of long-memory vs. structural breaks,"
Economics Working Papers
954, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Juan J. Dolado & Jesús Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2005. "What is What? A Simple Time-Domain Test of Long-memory vs. Structural Breaks," Working Papers 258, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Eric Hillebrand, 2003. "Overlaying Time Scales and Persistence Estimation in GARCH(1,1) Models," Econometrics 0301003, EconWPA.
- Cizek, P. & Haerdle, W. & Spokoiny, V., 2007.
"Adaptive Pointwise Estimation in Time-Inhomogeneous Time-Series Models,"
2007-35, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pavel Cizek & Wolfgang Härdle & Vladimir Spokoiny, 2008. "Adaptive pointwise estimation in time-inhomogeneous time-series models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Eric Hillebrand, 2004. "Neglecting Parameter Changes in Autoregressive Models," Departmental Working Papers 2004-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Koichi Maekawa & Sangyeol & Lee, 2004. "The Cusum Test for Parameter Change in Regression with ARCH Errors," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 606, Econometric Society.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2004. "Monitoring for Disruptions in Financial Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-26, CIRANO.
- Lahiani, Amine & Yousfi, Ouidad, 2007.
"Modèls Garch à la mémoire longue: application aux taux de change tunisiens
[GARCH models : evidence from Tunisian Exchange market]," MPRA Paper 28702, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
More about this item
Keywordssample autocorrelation; change point; GARCH process; long range dependence.;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2004-12-12 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FIN-2004-12-12 (Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2004-12-15 (Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0412004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .