Transferring Rhineland Capitalism to the Polish-German Border: Perceptions of Bank Governance and Practice in Zgorzelec-Görlitz
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koetter, Michael & Nestmann, Thorsten & Stolz, Stéphanie & Wedow, Michael, 2004. "Structures and Trends in German Banking," Kiel Working Papers 1225, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
Keywordsbanking; corporate governance; UK; Poland; Germany; cross border services;
- N - Economic History
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2005-11-09 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2005-11-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpeh:0508003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .