The Role of Social Capital in Economic Development. Investigating the Causal Nexus through Structural Equations Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fédes Rijn & Ephraim Nkonya & Adewale Adekunle, 2015. "The impact of agricultural extension services on social capital: an application to the Sub-Saharan African Challenge Program in Lake Kivu region," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 32(4), pages 597-615, December.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Hochman, Gal & Fedets, Iryna, 2016. "Understanding energy efficiency barriers in Ukraine: Insights from a survey of commercial and industrial firms," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 203-211.
- Ernest Miguelez & Rosina Moreno & Manuel Artis, 2011.
"Does Social Capital Reinforce Technological Inputs in the Creation of Knowledge? Evidence from the Spanish Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(8), pages 1019-1038.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno & Manuel Artís, 2008. "Does social capital reinforce technological inputs in the creation of knowledge? Evidence from the Spanish regions," IREA Working Papers 200813, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Hochman, Gal & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2017. "Energy efficiency barriers in commercial and industrial firms in Ukraine: An empirical analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 22-30.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial capital; Social networks; Civil Society; Economic development; Well-being; Labour precariousness; Structural Equations Modelling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0512014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.