Foreign Direct Investment in India: A Critical Analysis of FDI from 1991-2005
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:12:y:2007:i:04:n:s1084946707000745 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dr. Shyam Kumar Ghai, 2015. "Change in Scenario of Foreign Investment in India (From 20th to 21st Century)," Journal of Commerce and Trade, Society for Advanced Management Studies, vol. 10(1), pages 102-113, April.
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2013.
"The Role of Country-of-Origin Characteristics for Foreign Direct Investment and Technical Cooperation in Post-Reform India,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 88-109.
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2011. "The role of country-of-origin characteristics for foreign direct investment and technical cooperation in post-reform India," Kiel Working Papers 1708, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & K. Vadlamannati, 2011. "The Role of Country-of-origin Characteristics for Foreign Direct Investment and Technical Cooperation in Post-reform India," KOF Working papers 11-283, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati, 2011. "The Role of Country-of-origin Characteristics for Foreign Direct Investment and Technical Cooperation in Post-reform India," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 81, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Wang, Yong, 2013. "Fiscal decentralization, endogenous policies, and foreign direct investment: Theory and evidence from China and India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 107-123.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia FDI; FDI liberalization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2005-11-19 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2005-11-19 (Development)
- NEP-IFN-2005-11-19 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0511013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.