Report NEP-DEV-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ajit Singh & Sukti Dasgupta, 2005. "Will services be the new engine of economic growth in India?," Working Papers wp310, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- John Maluccio & Natàlia Caldés & David Coady, 2005. "The Cost of Poverty Alleviation Transfer Programs: A Comparative Analysis of Three Programs in Latin America," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0527, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Maria Enchautegui & Richard B. Freeman, 2005. "Why Don't More Puerto Rican Men Work? The Rich Uncle (Sam) Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 11751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin A. Olken, 2005. "Monitoring Corruption: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 11753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Laurenceson & Kam Ki Tang, "undated". "China's capital account convertibility and financial stability," EAERG Discussion Paper Series 0505, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Daniele Archibugi & Alberto Coco, 2004. "A New Indicator of Technological Capabilities for Developed and Developing Countries (ArCo)," CEIS Research Paper 44, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Simone Valente, 2004. "Sustainable Development: Renewable Resources and Technological Progress," CEIS Research Paper 54, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Dustin Chambers, 2005. "Inequality and Growth: A Semiparametric Investigation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 132, Society for Computational Economics.
- C. Hsiao & P. Chen, 2005. "The Transition Process in China: a Theoretical and Empirical Study," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 210, Society for Computational Economics.
- Luis San Vicente Portes, 2005. "On the Distributional Effects of Trade Policy: A Macroeconomic Perspective," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 358, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ennio Bilancini & Simone D'Alessandro, 2005. "Functional Distribution, Land Ownership and Industrial Takeoff," Department of Economics University of Siena 467, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Kulwindar Singh, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment in India: A Critical Analysis of FDI from 1991-2005," Development and Comp Systems 0511013, EconWPA.
- feng dai, 2005. "The Golden Growth Law in Economic Process," Development and Comp Systems 0511014, EconWPA.