Report NEP-IFN-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Campa, Jose M. & Goldberg, Linda S. & Gonzalez-Minguez, Jose M., 2005. "Exchange-rate pass-through to import prices in the euro area," IESE Research Papers D/609, IESE Business School.
- Kathryn Dominguez & Freyan Panthaki, 2005. "What Defines "News" in Foreign Exchange Markets?," NBER Working Papers 11769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fda:fdaddt:2005-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2005. "The link between interest rates and exchange rates: do contractionary depreciations make a difference?," Working Paper Series 0548, European Central Bank.
- Vitaliy Vandrovych, 2005. "Study of Nonlinearities in the Dynamics of Exchange Rates: Is There Any Evidence of Chaos?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 234, Society for Computational Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2005110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter M. Garber, 2005. "Interest Rates, Exchange Rates and International Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 11771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberta De Santis, 2004. "Has Trade any Importance in the Transmission of Currency Shocks?," Economics Working Papers 028, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Christopher Ragan, 2005. "The Exchange Rate and Canadian Inflation Targeting," Working Papers 05-34, Bank of Canada.
- Hyungsik Roger Moon & Benoit Perron, 2005. "An Empirical Analysis of Nonstationarity in Panels of Exchange Rates and Interest Rates with Factors," IEPR Working Papers 05.35, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Anthony Landry, 2005. "The Mundell-Fleming-Dornbusch Model in a New Bottle," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 455, Society for Computational Economics.
- Kulwindar Singh, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment in India: A Critical Analysis of FDI from 1991-2005," Development and Comp Systems 0511013, EconWPA.
- Merih Uctum & Remzi Uctum, 2005. "Portfolio Flows, Foreign Direct Investment, Crises," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 224, Society for Computational Economics.