The Estonian ICT Manufacturing and Software Industry: Current State and Future Outlook
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Chaminade & Monica Plechero, 2015.
"Do Regions Make a Difference? Regional Innovation Systems and Global Innovation Networks in the ICT Industry,"
European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 215-237, February.
- Chaminade , Cristina & Plechero , Monica, 2013. "Do Regions Make a Difference? Regional Innovation Systems and Global Innovation Networks in the ICT Industry," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/32, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Plechero, Monica, 2012. "Do regions make a difference? Exploring the role of different regional innovation systems in global innovation networks in the ICT industry," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Ilona Pavlenkova & Luca Alfieri & Jaan Masso, 2021. "Effects Of Automation On The Gender Pay Gap: The Case Of Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 131, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Augustin Ignatov, 2017. "Liberalism - Key to Entrepreneurial and Innovation Success: Estonian Case Study," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 20(66), pages 43-62, December.
- Reinert, Erik S. & Kattel, Rainer, 2004. "The Qualitative Shift in European Integration: Towards permanent wage pressures and a ‘Latin-Americanization’ of Europe?," MPRA Paper 47909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsICT; software; manufacturing industry; innovation; Estonia;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2004-07-04 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2004-07-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MIC-2004-07-04 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0406006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.