Report NEP-HIS-2004-07-04This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ristuccia , C.A. & Tooze, J.A., 2003. "The Cutting Edge of Modernity: Machine Tools in the United States and Germany 1930-1945," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0342, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Christopher Blattman & Jason Hwang & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2004. "The Impact of the Terms of Trade on Economic Development in the Periphery, 1870-1939: Volatility and Secular Change," NBER Working Papers 10600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William J. Collins, 2004. "The Political Economy of Fair Housing Laws Prior to 1968," NBER Working Papers 10610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:200472 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mamelund, Svenn-Erik, 2003. "Can the Spanish Influenza pandemic of 1918 explain the baby-boom of 1920 in neutral Norway?," Memorandum 01/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Tarmo Kalvet, 2004. "The Estonian ICT Manufacturing and Software Industry: Current State and Future Outlook," Development and Comp Systems 0406006, EconWPA.
- Kazuo Wada, 2004. "Kiichiro Toyoda and the Birth of the Japanese Automobile Industry: Reconsideration of Toyoda-Platt Agreement," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-288, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tina Maria Nebe, 2004. "At the Gates of Fortress Europe. Historical and Contemporary Representations of the Neighbouring 'Other' in Eastern Germany and Southern Spain," IESA Working Papers Series 0411, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research.
- Coppola, Michela & Vecchi, Giovanni, 2004. "Nutrition and growth in Italy, 1861-1911 what macroeconomic data hide," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh043101, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.