Report NEP-GEO-2004-07-04This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William J. Collins, 2004. "The Political Economy of Fair Housing Laws Prior to 1968," NBER Working Papers 10610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tarmo Kalvet, 2004. "The Estonian ICT Manufacturing and Software Industry: Current State and Future Outlook," Development and Comp Systems 0406006, EconWPA.
- Brücker, Herbert & Trübswetter, Parvati, 2004. "Do the Best Go West? An Analysis of the Self-Selection of Employed East-West Migrants in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 986, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:got:cegedp:31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michiel Evers & Herman R. J. Vollebergh & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2004. "Tax Competition under Minimum Rates: The Case of European Diesel Excises," CESifo Working Paper Series 1221, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria, 2004. "Training and the Density of Economic Activity: Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 1173, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).