Persistence of the Dow Jones Index on Rising Volume
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- LeBaron, B., 1992. "Persistence of the Dow Jones Index on Rising Volume," Working papers 9201, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertrand Maillet & Thierry Michel, 2000.
"Further insights on the puzzle of technical analysis profitability,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 196-224.
- Bertrand Maillet & Thierry Michel, 2000. "Further Insights on the Puzzle of Technical Analysis Profitability," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00308986, HAL.
- Lin, Wen-Ling, 1995. "Market closure and predictability of intradaily stock returns in the United States and Japan," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 19-44, March.
- Covrig, Vicentiu & Ng, Lilian, 2004. "Volume autocorrelation, information, and investor trading," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 2155-2174, September.
- Rashid, Abdul, 2007. "Stock prices and trading volume: An assessment for linear and nonlinear Granger causality," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 595-612, August.
- Wang, Jiang, 1994. "A Model of Competitive Stock Trading Volume," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(1), pages 127-168, February.
- He, Hua & Wang, Jiang, 1995.
"Differential Information and Dynamic Behavior of Stock Trading Volume,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(4), pages 919-972.
- Hua He and Jiang Wang., 1993. "Differential Information and Dynamic Behavior of Stock Trading Volume," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-228, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hua He & Jiang Wang, 1995. "Differential Information and Dynamic Behavior of Stock Trading Volume," NBER Working Papers 5010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wang, Jiang, 1959- & He, Hua., 1994. "Differential information and dynamic behavior of stock trading volume," Working papers 3731-94., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andrew W. Lo & Jiang Wang, 2006.
"Trading Volume: Implications of an Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 61(6), pages 2805-2840, December.
- Andrew W. Lo & Jiang Wang, 2001. "Trading Volume: Implications of An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," NBER Working Papers 8565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:nbp:nbpbik:v:48:y:2017:i:4:p:375-402 is not listed on IDEAS
- Darolles, Serge & Fol, Gaëlle Le & Mero, Gulten, 2015. "Measuring the liquidity part of volume," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 92-105.
- Guillermo Llorente & Roni Michaely & Gideon Saar & Jiang Wang, 2002.
"Dynamic Volume-Return Relation of Individual Stocks,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(4), pages 1005-1047.
- Guillermo Llorente & Roni Michaely & Gideon Saar & Jiang Wang, 2001. "Dynamic Volume-Return Relation of Individual Stocks," NBER Working Papers 8312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tauchen, George & Zhang, Harold & Liu, Ming, 1996.
"Volume, volatility, and leverage: A dynamic analysis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 177-208, September.
- Tauchen, George E. & Harold Zhang & Ming Liu, 1995. "Volume, Volatility and Leverage: A Dynamic Analysis," Working Papers 95-02, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Eric Ghysels & João Pereira, 2003. "On Portfolio Choice, Liquidity, and Short Selling: A Nonparametric Investigation," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-27, CIRANO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wimahp:_006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eduwius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .