Scaling in Animal Group-Size Distributions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:282:y:2014:i:c:p:44-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matutinovic, Igor, 2001. "The aspects and the role of diversity in socioeconomic systems: an evolutionary perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 239-256, November.
- Juanico, Dranreb Earl & Monterola, Christopher & Saloma, Caesar, 2003. "Allelomimesis as a generic clustering mechanism for interacting agents," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 320(C), pages 590-600.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:213:y:2008:i:1:p:33-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:23:p:3869-3887 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFish schools; herds; group-size statistics; scaling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:99-01-005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .