Stochasticity in Transcriptional Regulation: Origins, Consequences and Mathematical Representations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Shubik, 2000. "The Theory of Money," Working Papers 00-03-021, Santa Fe Institute.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1989. "On Money as a Medium of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 927-954, August.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Mas-Colell, Andreau & Shubik, Martin, 1980. "Efficiency properties of strategies market games: An axiomatic approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 339-362, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Yong & Zhu, Ya-nan & Shen, Jianwei & Su, Jianbin, 2014. "Switch dynamics for stochastic model of genetic toggle switch," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 416(C), pages 461-466.
More about this item
KeywordsGene regulation; Markov processes; biological networks; bifurcations; first passage times;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2001-07-17 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-NET-2001-07-17 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2001-07-17 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:01-06-033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .