Governance and Investments of Public Pensions
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: The Wharton School, 3641 Locust Walk, 304 CPC, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6218|
Web page: http://www.pensionresearchcouncil.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Useem & Olivia S. Mitchell, "undated". "Holders of the Public Pension Strings: Governance and Performance of Public Retirement Systems," Pension Research Council Working Papers 97-5, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Roderick Carr, "undated".
"State and Local Pension Plans,"
Pension Research Council Working Papers
95-13, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Roderick Carr, 1995. "State and Local Pension Plans," NBER Working Papers 5271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Ping Lung Hsin, 1994. "Public Sector Pension Governance and Performance," NBER Working Papers 4632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Wayne Marr & John R. Nofsinger & John L. Trimble, 1993. "Economically Targeted Investments: A New Threat To Private Pension Funds," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 6(2), pages 91-95.
- Ronald D. Watson, 1994. "Does Targeting Investment Make Sense?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 23(4), Winter. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennpr:99-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Farrell)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.