Governance and Investments of Public Pensions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Useem & Olivia S. Mitchell, "undated". "Holders of the Public Pension Strings: Governance and Performance of Public Retirement Systems," Pension Research Council Working Papers 97-5, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Roderick Carr, "undated". "State and Local Pension Plans," Pension Research Council Working Papers 95-13, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- M. Wayne Marr & John R. Nofsinger & John L. Trimble, 1993. "Economically Targeted Investments: A New Threat To Private Pension Funds," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 6(2), pages 91-95.
- Ronald D. Watson, 1994. "Does Targeting Investment Make Sense?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 23(4), Winter.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Ping Lung Hsin, 1994. "Public Sector Pension Governance and Performance," NBER Working Papers 4632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- SigRist, Kevin W. & Brown, Stewart L., 2000. "Design considerations for large public sector defined contribution plans3," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 197-218, 00.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennpr:99-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Farrell). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prupaus.html .