Edge city formation and the resulting vacated business district
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- FUJITA, Masahisa & THISSE, Jacques-François & ZENOU, Yves, 1995.
"On the Endogenous Formation of Secondary Employment Centers in a City,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1995063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Zenou, Yves, 1997. "On the Endogeneous Formation of Secondary Employment Centers in a City," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 337-357, May.
- Fujita, M. & Thisse, J.-F. & Zenou, Y., . "On the endogeneous formation of secondary employment centers in a city," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1267, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- K Sasaki, 1990. "The establishment of a subcenter and urban spatial structure," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(3), pages 369-383, March.
- Henderson, Vernon & Mitra, Arindam, 1996. "The new urban landscape: Developers and edge cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 613-643, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa99pa039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.