The Effects of Spatially Targeted Enterprise Initiatives: Evidence from UK LEGI
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neven, Damien J., 1986.
"On Hotelling's competition with non-uniform customer distributions,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 121-126.
- Neven, D., 1985. "On hotelling’s competition with non uniform customer distributions," CORE Discussion Papers 1985044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Caplin, Andrew & Nalebuff, Barry, 1991.
"Aggregation and Imperfect Competition: On the Existence of Equilibrium,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 25-59, January.
- Andrew Caplin & Barry Nalebuff, 1990. "Aggregation and Imperfect Competition: On the Existence of Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 937, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lijesen, M.G., 2010. "Empirical applications of spatial competition; an interpretative literature review," Serie Research Memoranda 0006, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1995. "Asymmetric equilibria in spatial competition," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 213-227.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mara Giua, 2014. "Spatial Discontinuity for the Impact Assessment of the EU Regional Policy. The Case of Italian Objective 1 Regions," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0197, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Patrick Kline & Enrico Moretti, 2014.
"People, Places, and Public Policy: Some Simple Welfare Economics of Local Economic Development Programs,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 629-662, August.
- Kline, Patrick & Moretti, Enrico, 2013. "People, Places and Public Policy: Some Simple Welfare Economics of Local Economic Development Programs," CEPR Discussion Papers 9741, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kline, Patrick & Moretti, Enrico, 2013. "People, Places and Public Policy: Some Simple Welfare Economics of Local Economic Development Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 7735, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Patrick Kline & Enrico Moretti, 2013. "People, Places and Public Policy: Some Simple Welfare Economics of Local Economic Development Programs," NBER Working Papers 19659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thierry MAYER & Florian MAYNERIS & Loriane PY, 2012.
"The Impact of Urban Enterprise Zones on Establishments' Location Decisions: Evidence from French ZFUs,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2012019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mayer,T. & Mayneris, F. & Py, L., 2013. "The impact of Urban Enterprise Zones on establishment location decisions: Evidence from French ZFUs," Working papers 458, Banque de France.
- Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian & Py, Loriane, 2012. "The Impact of Urban Enterprise Zones on Establishments' Location Decisions: Evidence from French ZFUs," CEPR Discussion Papers 9074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Mayer & Florian Mayneris & Loriane Py, 2015. "The Impact of Urban Enterprise Zones on Establishments," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3l4arseauo8, Sciences Po.
- Zheng, Guo & Barbieri, Elisa & Di Tommaso, Marco R. & Zhang, Lei, 2016. "Development zones and local economic growth: zooming in on the Chinese case," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 238-249.
- Giulia Faggio, 2014.
"Relocation of Public Sector Workers: Evaluating a Place-based Policy,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0155, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Faggio, Giulia, 2015. "Relocation of public sector workers: evaluating a place-based policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58530, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- A. Bergeaud & S.Ray, 2017. "Adjustment Costs and Factor Demand: New Evidence From Firms’ Real Estate," Working papers 641, Banque de France.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa12p164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .