Automatically generated port hinterlands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandy Dall'erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2008.
"Regional convergence and the impact of European structural funds over 1989-1999: A spatial econometric analysis,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 219-244, June.
- Sandy Dall'erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2003. "Regional Convergence And The Impact Of European Structural Funds Over 1989-1999: A Spatial Econometric Analysis," Urban/Regional 0310005, EconWPA, revised 12 Feb 2004.
- Sandy Dall'Erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2008. "Regional convergence and the impact of European structural funds over 1989-1999 : a spatial econometric analysis," Post-Print hal-00485031, HAL.
- Theo E. Notteboom * & Jean-Paul Rodrigue, 2005. "Port regionalization: towards a new phase in port development," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 297-313, July.
- Rodrigue, Jean-Paul & Notteboom, Theo, 2010. "Foreland-based regionalization: Integrating intermediate hubs with port hinterlands," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 19-29.
- F. Suykens & E. Van De Voorde, 1998. "A quarter a century of port management in Europe: objectives and tools," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 251-261, January.
- Theo E Notteboom, 2009. "Complementarity and substitutability among adjacent gateway ports," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(3), pages 743-762, March.
- David Martin & Abigail Nolan & Mark Tranmer, 2001. "The application of zone-design methodology in the 2001 UK Census," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(11), pages 1949-1962, November.
- Flowerdew, Robin & Manley, David J. & Sabel, Clive E., 2008. "Neighbourhood effects on health: Does it matter where you draw the boundaries?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 1241-1255, March.
- Athanasios A. Pallis & Thomas K. Vitsounis & Peter W. De Langen, 2009. "Port Economics, Policy and Management: Review of an Emerging Research Field," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 115-161, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .