Regional Impact Analyses and the Appropriate Treatment of Regional Budget Constraints under Devolution: An Application to the Impact of Scottish HEIs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hermannsson, Kristinn & Lisenkova, Katerina & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim, 2010.
"An HEI-Disaggregated Input-Output Table for Scotland,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2010-52, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kristinn Hermannsson & Katerina Lisenkova & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales, 2010. "An HEI-Disaggregated Input-Output Table for Scotland," Working Papers 1014, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Brownrigg, M, 1973. "The Economic Impact of a New University," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 20(2), pages 123-139, June.
- Christopher Blake & Stuart McDowall, 1967. "A Local Input-Output Table," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 14(3), pages 227-242, November.
- Learmonth, D. & McGregor, P.G. & Swales, J.K. & Turner, K.R. & Yin, Y.P., 2007. "The importance of the regional/local dimension of sustainable development: An illustrative Computable General Equilibrium analysis of the Jersey economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 15-41, January.
- Linda Ferguson & David Learmonth & Peter G McGregor & J Kim Swales & Karen Turner, 2007.
"The impact of the Barnett formula on the Scottish economy: endogenous population and variable formula proportions,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(12), pages 3008-3027, December.
- Linda Ferguson & David Learmonth & Peter G McGregor & J Kim Swales & Karen Turner, 2007. "The Impact of the Barnett Formula on the Scottish Economy: Endogenous Population and Variable Formula Proportions," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 39(12), pages 3008-3027, December.
- Harminder Battu & John Finch, 1998. "Integrating knowledge effects into university impact studies. A case study of Aberdeen University," Working Papers 98-08, Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Dirk Stelder, 2002. "Net Multipliers Avoid Exaggerating Impacts: With A Bi-Regional Illustration for the Dutch Transportation Sector," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 533-543.
- Peter Mcgregor & Kim Swales, 2005. "Economics of devolution/decentralization in the UK: Some questions and answers," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 477-494.
- Scott Loveridge, 2004. "A Typology and Assessment of Multi-sector Regional Economic Impact Models," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 305-317.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p1595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .