Geographical proximity and circulation of knowledge through inter-firm cooperation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Carrincazeaux & Yannick Lung & Jérôme Vicente, 2007.
"The Scientific Trajectory of the French School of Proximity: Interaction- and Institution-based Approaches to Regional Innovation Systems,"
European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 617-628, December.
- Christophe Carrincazeaux & Yannick Lung & Jérôme Vicente, 2008. "The scientific trajectory of the French school of proximity: Interaction and Institution-based approaches to Regional Innovation Systems," Post-Print hal-00157671, HAL.
- Boari, Cristina & Fioretti, Guido & Odorici, Vincenza, 2008. "Rivalry and Learning Among Clustered and Isolated Firms," MPRA Paper 13066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique Claver-Cortés & Bartolomé Marco-Lajara & Pedro Seva-Larrosa & Lorena Ruiz-Fernández & Eduardo Sánchez-García, 2019. "Analysis of the Relationship between Support Institutions and Industrial Districts in Spain: A Regional Approach," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-17, January.
- Nii A. Addy & Laurette Dubé, 2018. "Addressing Complex Societal Problems: Enabling Multiple Dimensions of Proximity to Sustain Partnerships for Collective Impact in Quebec," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-28, March.
- Mikhaylov, Andrey, 2013. "Case study on the structural transformation of an international cluster: European perspective," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 1-8.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Luciano Pilotti & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2006. "Learning at the boundaries for industrial districts between exploitation of local resources and exploration of global knowledge flows," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0033, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2005. "The symbiotic division of labour between heterogeneous districts. The development of ornamental horticulture in the Netherlands and Italy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0011, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Patricia van Hemert & Enno Masurel & Peter Nijkamp, 2011.
"The role of knowledge sources of SMEs for innovation perception and regional innovation policy,"
Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 163-179, August.
- Hemert, P.P. van & Masurel, E. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "The role of knowledge sources of SME's for innovation perception and regional innovation policy," Serie Research Memoranda 0039, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Karine Daniel & Nejla BEN ARFA & Sylvain AMISSE & Fanny FONTAINE, 2011. "Agri-food clusters: Does French policy match with real spatial dynamics?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1848, European Regional Science Association.
- Frédéric Rychen & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2009. "Industrial Clusters and the Knowledge Based Economy : from open to distributed structures ?," Working Papers halshs-00353425, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2005-11-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-SOC-2005-11-09 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TID-2005-11-09 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2005-11-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .