The determinants of regional differences in new firm formation in West-Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Audretsch & Michael Fritsch, 2002. "Growth Regimes over Time and Space," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 113-124.
- Michael Fritsch & Oliver Falck, 2003. "New Firm Formation by Industry over Space and Time: A Multi-Level Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 322, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sierdjan Koster, 2007. "The Entrepreneurial And Replication Function Of New Firm Formation," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 98(5), pages 667-674, December.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexandra Schroeter, 2011.
"Why does the effect of new business formation differ across regions?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 383-400, May.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexandra Schroeter, 2007. "Why Does the Effect of New Business Formation Differ Across Regions?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-077, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Michael Fritsch & Pamela Mueller, 2008.
"The effect of new business formation on regional development over time: the case of Germany,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 15-29, January.
- Fritsch, Michael & Mueller, Pamela, 2006. "The effect of new business formation on regional development over time: the case of Germany," Freiberg Working Papers 2006,13, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Michael Fritsch & Pamela Mueller, 2006. "The Effect of New Business Formation on Regional Development over Time: The Case of Germany," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-19, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- JosÃ© A. Belso MartÃnez, 2005. "Equilibrium entrepreneurship rate, economic development and growth. Evidence from Spanish regions," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 145-161, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2004-02-29 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2004-02-29 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa03p268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .