Airport City Limits: A Critical Assessment of the Redevelopment of Berlin's Flughafen Schönefeld
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||03 May 2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria|
Web page: http://www.neurus.org
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric Pels & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2001. "Airport and Airline Choice in a Multiple Airport Region: An Empirical Analysis for the San Francisco Bay Area," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 1-9.
- David Turnock, 2001. "Location trends for foreign direct investment in East Central Europe," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(6), pages 849-880, December.
- Aisling Reynolds-Feighan, 2000. "The US Airport Hierarchy and Implications for Small Communities," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(3), pages 557-577, March.
- Andrea Baranzini & JosÃ© V. Ramirez, 2005. "Paying for Quietness: The Impact of Noise on Geneva Rents," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 42(4), pages 633-646, April.
- Jacco Hakfoort & Tom Poot & Piet Rietveld, 2001. "The Regional Economic Impact of an Airport: The Case of Amsterdam Schiphol Airport," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(7), pages 595-604.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwneu:neurusp99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.