Three Ways to ... High Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephan Schulmeister, 1996. "Interest Rates, Investment, Growth, and Public Debt," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 69(11), pages 729-735, November.
- A. Bhaduri & K. Laski & M. Riese, 1999.
"Effective demand versus profit maximization in aggregate demand/supply analysis: a dynamic perspective,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 52(210), pages 281-293.
- A. Bhaduri & K. Laski & M. Riese, 1999. "Effective demand versus profit maximization in aggregate demand/supply analysis: a dynamic perspective," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 52(210), pages 281-293.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment and its causes; theory of effective demand; private investment; Government budget and trade surplus versus private savings; private savings and GDP; Germany and USA 1960-96;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:wpaper:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .