Measuring Worker Flows
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- John Haltiwanger & Milan Vodopivec, 2002.
"Worker Flows, Job Flows and Firm Wage Policies: An Analysis of Slovenia,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
486, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Haltiwanger, John C. & Vodopivec, Milan, 2002. "Worker Flows, Job Flows and Firm Wage Policies: An Analysis of Slovenia," IZA Discussion Papers 569, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1998. "Measuring Gross Worker and Job Flows," NBER Chapters,in: Labor Statistics Measurement Issues, pages 77-122 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Cappelli & David Neumark, 2001. "External Job Churning and Internal Job Flexibility," NBER Working Papers 8111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arai, Mahmood & Heyman, Fredrik, 2000. "Permanent and Temporary Labour: Job and Worker Flows in Sweden, 1989-1998," Working Papers 71, National Institute of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunther Tichy, 2014. "Flexicurity – A Concept Doomed to Failure," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 87(8), pages 537-553, August.
- Francisca Bremberger & Rudolf Hochholzer & Peter Huber, 2016.
"Labour Turnover, Employment Density and Employer Provided Training: Evidence from Vienna,"
European Journal of Business Science and Technology,
Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 5-22, November.
- Francisca Bremberger & Rudolf Hochholzer & Petr Huber, 2016. "Labour turnover, employment density and employer provided training: Evidence from Vienna," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2016-59, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Giuseppe Tattara & Marco Valentini, 2010. "Turnover and Excess Worker Reallocation. The Veneto Labour Market between 1982 and 1996," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(4), pages 474-500, December.
- Andrew Kerr, 2016. "Job flows, worker flows, and churning in South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 037, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Francisca Bauer & Rudolf Hochholzer & Peter Huber, 2010. "Labour Turnover, Labour Market Density and In-house Training. Preliminary Results of the Vienna Employment and Skilling Monitor," WIFO Working Papers 367, WIFO.
More about this item
KeywordsJob and Worker Flows; Churning;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2007:i:285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .