Measuring and analyzing the non-monetary approach of multidimensional poverty by the basic needs in Togo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane Mussard & Pi Alperin María Noel, 2005. "Theorie Des Ensembles Flous Et Decomposition Multidimensionnelle De La Pauvreté : Le Cas Du Senegal," Cahiers de recherche 05-05, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar, 1986. "The Measurement and Decomposition of Multi-dimensional Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 991-997, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shrabanti Maity, 2018. "Multidimensional Poverty Status of Bodo Tribes of Udalguri District, Bodoland, Assam," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 43(1), pages 29-47, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMultidimensional poverty; Basic needs; Characteristics of household head; Multiple Correspondence Analysis (MCA); Composite Poverty Indicator (CPI); FGT index; Togo;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2014-1083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.