Special and Differential Treatment in the Millennium Round
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- John Whalley, 1999. "Special and Differential Treatment in the Millennium Round," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(8), pages 1065-1093, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keck, Alexander & Low, Patrick, 2004. "Special and differential treatment in the WTO: Why, when and how?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2004-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Kathleen Macmillan, 2001. "Doing the Right Thing: The WTO and the Developing World," The State of Economics in Canada: Festschrift in Honour of David Slater,in: Patrick Grady & Andrew Sharpe (ed.), The State of Economics in Canada: Festschrift in Honour of David Slater, pages 267-289 Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Kokko, Ari & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Videnord, Josefin, 2017. "Which Antidumping Cases Reach the WTO?," Ratio Working Papers 286, The Ratio Institute.
- Moon, Wanki, 2011. "Is agriculture compatible with free trade?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 13-24.
- Mehdi Abbas, 2007. "Mondialisation, Organisation mondiale du commerce et rapports Nord-Sud : entre différenciation et espace politique pour le développement," Post-Print halshs-00263950, HAL.
- Gayi, Samuel K., 2006. "Does the WTO Agreement on Agriculture Endanger Food Security in Sub-Saharan Africa?," WIDER Working Paper Series 060, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Aradhna Aggrawal, 2003. "The WTO antidumping code: Issues for review in Post-Doha negotiations," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 99, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Mehdi Abbas, 2009. "Mondialisation et développement. Que nous enseigne l'enlisement des négociations commerciales de l'OMC ?," Post-Print halshs-00443793, HAL.
- Mohammad Shah Alam, 2001. "Making The Special And Differential Provisions Of Wto Agreements Effective For The Least Developed Countries: Perspectives From Bangladesh," CPD Working Paper 13, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Deere Carolyn, 2005. "International Trade Technical Assistance and Capacity Building," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2005-05, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
More about this item
KeywordsJustice; Globalisation; Social Bond; Embedded Liberalism;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wck:wckewp:30/99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cswaruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .