Report NEP-LAW-1999-07-28This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Whalley, 1999. "Special and Differential Treatment in the Millennium Round," CSGR Working papers series 30/99, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Richard Devetak & Richard Higgott, 1999. "Justice Unbound? Globalisation, States and the Transformation of the Social Bond," CSGR Working papers series 29/99, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Parry, Ian & Bento, Antonio, 1999. "Tax deductions, environmental policy, and the"double dividend"hypothesis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2119, The World Bank.
- Marco Celentani & Juan J. Ganuza, 1999. "Corruption and the Hadleyburg effect," Economics Working Papers 382, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Marcus Miller & Joseph Stiglitz, 1999. "Bankruptcy Protection Against Macroeconomics Shocks: The case for a 'super Chapter 11'," CSGR Hot Topics: Research on Current Issues 08, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Anne Morrison Piehl & Suzanne J. Cooper & Anthony A. Braga & David M. Kennedy, 1999. "Testing for Structural Breaks in the Evaluation of Programs," NBER Working Papers 7226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jens Wüstemann, 1999. "Internationale Rechnungslegungsnormen und Neue Institutionenökonomik," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 37, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.