Long-term impacts of global food crisis on production decisions : evidence from farm investments in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Manabu Nose & Futoshi Yamauchi, 2016. "Long-term Impacts of Global Food Crisis on Production Decisions: Evidence from Farm Investments in Indonesia," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(11), pages 1665-1683, November.
- Nose, Manabu & Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2013. "Long-term Impacts of Global Food Crisis on Production Decisions: Evidence from Farm Investments in Indonesia," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149673, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miyazaki, Suguru & Shimamura, Yasuharu, 2014. "Risk, Infrastructure, and Rural Market Integration: Implications of Infrastructure Provision for Food Markets and Household Consumption in Rural Indonesia," Working Papers 81, JICA Research Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkets and Market Access; Emerging Markets; Economic Theory&Research; Food&Beverage Industry; Regional Economic Development;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-05-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2012-05-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .