Report NEP-SEA-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Park, Donghyun & Estrada, Gemma, 2012. "Developing Asia’s Pension Systems and Old-Age Income Support," ADBI Working Papers 358, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Lidia Farré & Francesco Fasani, . "Media Exposure and Internal Migration - Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers 577, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alyson C. Ma & Ari Van Assche, 2012. "Is East Asia's Economic Fate Chained to the West?," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-11, CIRANO.
- Anders Akerman & Anna Larsson & Alireza Naghavi, 2011. "Autocracies and Development in a Global Economy: A Tale of Two Elites," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_041, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Yamada, Miwa, 2012. "Comparative analysis of bilateral memoranda on anti-human trafficking cooperation between Thailand and three neighboring countries : what do the origin and the destination states agree upon?," IDE Discussion Papers 349, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Nose, Manabu & Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2012. "Long-term impacts of global food crisis on production decisions : evidence from farm investments in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6065, The World Bank.
- Urakami, Kiyoshi, 2012. "Outsourcing and corporate social responsibility : Apple in China," MPRA Paper 38614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michida, Etsuyo & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2012. "Role of supply chains in adopting product related environmental regulations : case studies of Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 343, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Rijkers, Bob & Costa, Rita, 2012. "Gender and rural non-farm entrepreneurship," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6066, The World Bank.
- Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2012. "Modeling with Limited Data; Estimating Potential Growth in Cambodia," IMF Working Papers 12/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Nils Kornder & Jaap Dronkers, 2012. "Do Migrant Girls Always Perform Better? Differences between the Reading and Math Scores of 15-Year-Old Daughters and Sons of Migrants in PISA 2009 and Variations by Region of Origin and Country of Des," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1214, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2012. "Modelling Long Memory Volatility in Agricultural Commodity Futures Returns," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-10, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico, revised May 2012.
- Xing, Yuqing, 2012. "The People’s Republic of China’s High-tech Exports: Myth and Reality," ADBI Working Papers 357, Asian Development Bank Institute.