Increasing access to credit through reforming secured transactions in the MENA Region
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Larrain, Mauricio & Liberti, José & Sturgess, Jason, 2017.
"How collateral laws shape lending and sectoral activity,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 163-188.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Larrain, Mauricio & Liberti, José & Sturgess, Jason, 2015. "How Collateral Laws Shape Lending and Sectoral Activity," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 20, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Mauricio Larrain & José M. Liberti & Jason D. Sturgess, 2016. "How Collateral Laws Shape Lending and Sectoral Activity," NBER Working Papers 21911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Awartani, Basel & Belkhir, Mohamed & Boubaker, Sabri & Maghyereh, Aktham, 2016. "Corporate debt maturity in the MENA region: Does institutional quality matter?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 309-325.
- Belkhir, Mohamed & Maghyereh, Aktham & Awartani, Basel, 2016. "Institutions and corporate capital structure in the MENA region," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 99-129.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress; Access to Finance; Emerging Markets; E-Business;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .