Skills, exports, and the wages of five million Latin American workers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fu, Dahai & Wu, Yanrui, 2013.
"Export wage premium in China's manufacturing sector: A firm level analysis,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 182-196.
- Dahai Fu & Yanrui Wu, 2011. "Export Wage Premium in China's Manufacturing Sector: A Firm Level Analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Porto, Guido, 2012. "The cost of adjustment to green growth policies : lessons from trade adjustment costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6237, The World Bank.
- Gasparini, Leonardo & Galiani, Sebastian & Cruces, Guillermo & Acosta, Pablo, 2011.
"Educational upgrading and returns to skills in Latin America : evidence from a supply-demand framework, 1990-2010,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5921, The World Bank.
- Gasparini, Leonardo & Galiani, Sebastian & Cruces, Guillermo & Acosta, Pablo A., 2011. "Educational Upgrading and Returns to Skills in Latin America: Evidence from a Supply-Demand Framework, 1990-2010," IZA Discussion Papers 6244, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leonardo Gasparini & Sebastián Galiani & Guillermo Cruces & Pablo Acosta, 2012. "Educational Upgrading and Returns to Skills in Latin America. Evidence from a Supply-Demand Framework, 1990-2010," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0127, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Thomas Sampson, 2011. "Assignment Reversals: Trade, Skill Allocation and Wage Inequality," CEP Discussion Papers dp1105, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Water and Industry; Tertiary Education; Labor Policies; Inequality;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-04-17 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2010-04-17 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAB-2010-04-17 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .