Effects of improving infrastructure quality on business costs : evidence from firm-level data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, 2013. "Doing Business 2014 : Understanding Regulations for Small and Medium-Size Enterprises," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16204, April.
- World Bank, 2011. "Challenges to Enterprise Performance in the Face of the Financial Crisis : Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2316, April.
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, "undated". "Doing Business in the East African Community 2011," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27390, The World Bank.
- Geginat,Carolin & Ramalho,Rita, 2015. "Electricity connections and firm performance in 183 countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7460, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Town Water Supply and Sanitation; Private Participation in Infrastructure; Infrastructure Economics; Urban Slums Upgrading;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2008-09-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-TRA-2008-09-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .