Report NEP-EFF-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frauke G. Braun & Astrid Cullmann, 2008. "Key Parameters and Efficiency of Mexican Manufacturing: Are There Still Differences between the North and the South? An Application of Nested and Stochastic Frontier Panel Data Models," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 816, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Carlos Carreira & Paulino Teixeira, 2009. "The Shadow of Death: Analysing the Pre-Exit Productivity of Portuguese Manufacturing Firms," GEMF Working Papers 2008-05, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Alex Coad, 2008. "Distance to Frontier and Appropriate Business Strategy," DRUID Working Papers 08-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Yu, J. & Nijkamp, P., 2008. "Ownership, R&D and productivity change : assessing the catch-up in China’s high-tech industries," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Kalb, Alexander, 2008. "The Impact of Intergovernmental Grants on Cost Efficiency: Theory and Evidence from German Municipalities," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-051, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tanja Kirjavainen, 2008. "Understanding Efficiency Differences of Schools: Practitioners' Views on Students, Staff Relations, School Management and the Curriculum," Discussion Papers 450, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Item repec:esx:essedp:659 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sabarwal, Shwetlena & Terrell, Katherine, 2008. "Does gender matter for firm performance ? evidence from Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4705, The World Bank.
- Thorwarth, Susanne & Kraft, Kornelius & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2008. "The Knowledge Production of 'R' and 'D'," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-046, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- William Greene, 2008. "A Stochastic Frontier Model with Correction for Sample Selection," Working Papers 08-9, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Tran Quoc Trung & Nguyen Thanh Tung & Tran Duy Dong & Phan Hoai Duong, 2008. "Performance of export-oriented small and medium-sized manufacturing enterprises in Viet Nam," Working Papers 5408, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Iimi, Atsushi, 2008. "Effects of improving infrastructure quality on business costs : evidence from firm-level data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4581, The World Bank.