Substitution between foreign capital in China, India, the Rest of the world, and Latin America : much ado about nothing ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cravino, Javier & Lederman, Daniel, 2008. "Substitution between Foreign Capital in China, India, the Rest of the World, and Latin America: Much Ado about Nothing?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 953-976.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shepherd, Ben & Wilson, John S., 2006. "Road infrastructure in Europe and Central Asia : does network quality affect trade ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4104, The World Bank.
- Jenkins, Rhys & Peters, Enrique Dussel & Moreira, Mauricio Mesquita, 2008. "The Impact of China on Latin America and the Caribbean," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 235-253, February.
- Julian Donaubauer & Christian Dreger, 2018.
"The End of Cheap Labor: Are Foreign Investors Leaving China?,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 17(2), pages 94-107, Summer.
- Christian Dreger & Julian Donaubauer, 2016. "The End of Cheap Labour: Are Foreign Investors Leaving China?," Working Papers id:11277, eSocialSciences.
- Julian Donaubauer & Christian Dreger, 2016. "The End of Cheap Labour: Are Foreign Investors Leaving China?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1598, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Donaubauer, Julian & Dreger, Christian, 2016. "The End of Cheap Labour: Are Foreign Investors Leaving China?," IZA Discussion Papers 10097, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fung , K.C. & Korhonen, Iikka & Li, Ke & Ng, Francis, 2008.
"China and central and eastern European countries : regional networks, global supply chain, or international competitors?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4689, The World Bank.
- Fung, K.C. & Korhonen, Iikka & Li, Ke & Ng, Francis, 2008. "China and Central and Eastern European countries : regional networks, global supply chain or international competitors?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Miria Pigato, 2009. "Strengthening China's and India's Trade and Investment Ties to the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2626, October.
- Paul De Grauwe & Zhaoyong Zhang & Chan-Hyun Sohn, 2016. "The Effect of China's Rise on FDI Competition in East Asia: Crowding-out or Crowding-in?," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 63(1), pages 110-134, February.
- Daniel Lederman & Marcelo Olarreaga & Guillermo Perry, 2007. "Latin America´s response to China and India: overview of research findings and policy implications - Observatorio de Política," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 149-193, January.
- Resmini, Laura & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2013. "Is foreign direct investment to China crowding out the foreign direct investment to other countries?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 1-16.
More about this item
KeywordsE-Business; Foreign Direct Investment; Economic Theory&Research; Debt Markets; Currencies and Exchange Rates;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2007-09-30 (China)
- NEP-CWA-2007-09-30 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-09-30 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.