Non-traditional crops, traditional constraints : the adoption and diffusion of export crops among guatemalan smallholders
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuniga Gonzalez, Carlos Alberto, 2010.
"Comparisons of LSMS-ISA data collection and dissemination efforts in Central America,"
49350, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2011.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto, 2010. "Comparisons of LSMS-ISA data collection and dissemination efforts in Central America," Miscellaneous Papers 90751, Agecon Search.
- Behrman, Julia & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & Quisumbing, Agnes, 2011.
"The gender implications of large-scale land deals:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1056, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Behrman, Julia A. & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2011. "The gender implications of large-scale land deals:," Policy briefs 17, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Christin Schipmann & Matin Qaim, 2010. "Spillovers from modern supply chains to traditional markets: product innovation and adoption by smallholders," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(3-4), pages 361-371, May.
- Schipmann, Christin & Qaim, Matin, 2009. "Modern Supply Chains and Product Innovation: How Can Smallholder Farmers Benefit?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51046, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Finance; Rural Development Knowledge&Information Systems; Economic Theory&Research; Markets and Market Access; Rural Poverty Reduction;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-09-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-09-24 (Development)
- NEP-KNM-2007-09-24 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.