Report NEP-AGR-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4972 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anderson, Kym & Lloyd, Peter J & Maclaren, Donald, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Australia Since World War II," CEPR Discussion Papers 6436, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00173302_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carletto, Calogero & Kirk, Angeli & Winters, Paul & Davis, Benjamin, 2007. "Non-traditional crops, traditional constraints : the adoption and diffusion of export crops among guatemalan smallholders," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4347, The World Bank.
- S. Diaz-Novellon & E. Penot & M. Arnaud, 2004. "Characterisation of biodiversity in improved rubber agroforests in West-Kalimantan, Indonesia. Real and Potential uses for spontaneous plants," Post-Print hal-00172480, HAL.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2007-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marijke Verpoorten, 2007. "Household Coping in war- and peacetime: cattle sales in Rwanda, 1991-2001," LICOS Discussion Papers 18907, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Paul Sharp & Jacob Weisdorf, 2007. "A Malthusian Model for all Seasons: A Theoretical Approach to Labour Input and Labour Surplus in Traditional Agriculture," Discussion Papers 07-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Carmona, Juan & Simpson, James, 2007. "Why sharecropping? : explaining its presence and absence in Europe's vineyards, 1750-1950," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-11, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- HUBERT Marie-HÃ©lÃ¨ne & MOREAUX Michel, 2007. "The challenge of meeting the future food needs," LERNA Working Papers 07.17.238, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- John C. Whitehead & Adam Z. Rose, 2007. "Estimating Environmental Benefits of Natural Hazard Mitigation with Benefit Transfer: Results from a Benefit-Cost Analysis of FEMA Hazard Mitigation Grants," Working Papers 07-14, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Lehmbruch, Barbara, 1999. "Managing uncertainty: Hierarchies, Markets and "Networks" in the Russian Timber Industry. 1991-1998," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/1999, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Christine Zulehner, 2007. "Bidding behavior in sequential cattle auctions," Vienna Economics Papers 0705, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Ghesquiere, Francis & Mahul, Olivier, 2007. "Sovereign natural disaster insurance for developing countries : a paradigm shift in catastrophe risk financing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4345, The World Bank.