Poverty, social divisions, and conflict in Nepal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Blattman & Edward Miguel, 2009. "Civil War: A Review of Fifty Years of Research," Working Papers id:2231, eSocialSciences.
- Dominic Rohner, 2010. "From rags to rifles: deprivation, conflict and the welfare state," IEW - Working Papers 463, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Juan F. Vargas, 2012.
"The persistent Colombian conflict: subnational analysis of the duration of violence,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 203-223, April.
- Juan F. Vargas, 2011. "The persistent colombian conflict bubnational analysis of the duration of violence," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 007934, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Olsson, Ola & Siba, Eyerusalem, 2013.
"Ethnic cleansing or resource struggle in Darfur? An empirical analysis,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 299-312.
- Olsson, Ola & Siba, Eyerusalem, 2009. "Ethnic Cleansing or Resource Struggle in Darfur? An empirical analysis," Working Papers in Economics 417, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Oeindrila Dube & Juan Fernando Vargas, 2006.
"Resource curse in reverse: The coffee crisis and armed conflict in Colombia,"
003460, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Oeindrila Dube & Juan F. Vargas, 2006. "Resource Curse in Reverse: The Coffee Crisis and Armed Conflict in Colombia," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 06/05, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2006.
- Oeindrila Dube & Juan F. Vargas, 2006. "Are All Resources Cursed? Coffee, Oil and Armed Confict in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE CERAC 002024, CERAC -CENTRO DE RECURSOS PARA EL ANÁLISIS DE CONFLICTOS-.
- John Ishiyama & Marijke Breuning, 2012. "Educational Access and Peace Duration in Post-Conflict Countries," International Interactions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 58-78, January.
- Patricia Justino & Ivan Cardona & Rebecca Mitchell & Catherine Müller, 2012. "Quantifying the Impact of Women’s Participation in Post-Conflict Economic Recovery," HiCN Working Papers 131, Households in Conflict Network.
- Ola Olsson, 0.
"After Janjaweed? Socioeconomic Impacts of the Conflict in Darfur,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 24(3), pages 386-411.
- Olsson, Ola, 2010. "After Janjaweed? Socioeconomic Impacts of the Conflict in Darfur," Working Papers in Economics 429, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Blattman & Edward Miguel, 2010.
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 48(1), pages 3-57, March.
- Christopher Blattman & Edward Miguel, 2009. "Civil War," NBER Working Papers 14801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blattman, Christopher & Miguel, Edward, 2009. "Civil War," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt90n356hs, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Andrew L. Dabalen & Ephraim Kebede & Saumik Paul, 2012. "Causes of Civil War: Micro Level Evidence from Côte d’Ivoire," HiCN Working Papers 118, Households in Conflict Network.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Policies; Social Conflict and Violence; Services&Transfers to Poor; Post Conflict Reintegration; Peace&Peacekeeping;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .