Poverty, social divisions, and conflict in Nepal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Blattman & Edward Miguel, 2009. "Civil War: A Review of Fifty Years of Research," Working Papers id:2231, eSocialSciences.
- Dominic Rohner, 2010. "From rags to rifles: deprivation, conflict and the welfare state," IEW - Working Papers 463, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Juan F. Vargas, 2012.
"The persistent Colombian conflict: subnational analysis of the duration of violence,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 203-223, April.
- Juan F. Vargas, 2011. "The persistent colombian conflict bubnational analysis of the duration of violence," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 007934, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Olsson, Ola & Siba, Eyerusalem, 2013.
"Ethnic cleansing or resource struggle in Darfur? An empirical analysis,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 299-312.
- Olsson, Ola & Siba, Eyerusalem, 2009. "Ethnic Cleansing or Resource Struggle in Darfur? An empirical analysis," Working Papers in Economics 417, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Oeindrila Dube & Juan Fernando Vargas, 2006.
"Resource curse in reverse: The coffee crisis and armed conflict in Colombia,"
003460, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Oeindrila Dube & Juan F. Vargas, 2006. "Resource Curse in Reverse: The Coffee Crisis and Armed Conflict in Colombia," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 06/05, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2006.
- Oeindrila Dube & Juan F. Vargas, 2006. "Are All Resources Cursed? Coffee, Oil and Armed Confict in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE CERAC 002024, CERAC -CENTRO DE RECURSOS PARA EL ANÁLISIS DE CONFLICTOS-.
- John Ishiyama & Marijke Breuning, 2012. "Educational Access and Peace Duration in Post-Conflict Countries," International Interactions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 58-78, January.
- Patricia Justino & Ivan Cardona & Rebecca Mitchell & Catherine Müller, 2012. "Quantifying the Impact of Women’s Participation in Post-Conflict Economic Recovery," HiCN Working Papers 131, Households in Conflict Network.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:2055-:d:152987 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ola Olsson, 0.
"After Janjaweed? Socioeconomic Impacts of the Conflict in Darfur,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 24(3), pages 386-411.
- Olsson, Ola, 2010. "After Janjaweed? Socioeconomic Impacts of the Conflict in Darfur," Working Papers in Economics 429, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Blattman & Edward Miguel, 2010.
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 48(1), pages 3-57, March.
- Christopher Blattman & Edward Miguel, 2009. "Civil War," NBER Working Papers 14801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blattman, Christopher & Miguel, Edward, 2009. "Civil War," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt90n356hs, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Andrew L. Dabalen & Ephraim Kebede & Saumik Paul, 2012. "Causes of Civil War: Micro Level Evidence from Côte d’Ivoire," HiCN Working Papers 118, Households in Conflict Network.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Policies; Social Conflict and Violence; Services&Transfers to Poor; Post Conflict Reintegration; Peace&Peacekeeping;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.