Lifeboat ethics versus corporate ethics - social and demographic implications of stem and joint families
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Das Gupta, Monica, 1987. "Informal Security Mechanisms and Population Retention in Rural India," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 101-120, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarun Jain, 2014.
"Where There Is a Will: Fertility Behavior and Sex Bias in Large Families,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 49(2), pages 393-423.
- Jain, Tarun, 2009. "Where there is a will: Fertility behavior and sex bias in large families," MPRA Paper 16835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rubiana Chamarbagwala, 2011. "Sibling composition and selective gender-based survival bias," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(3), pages 935-955, July.
- Mikołaj Szołtysek & Siegfried Gruber & Rembrandt D. Scholz & Barbara Zuber Goldstein, 2009. "Social change and family change in a Central European urban context: Rostock 1819-1867," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-039, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1386-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keera Allendorf, 2012. "Women’s Agency and the Quality of Family Relationships in India," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 31(2), pages 187-206, April.
- repec:spr:eurpop:v:34:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10680-017-9418-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation&Development; Social Inclusion&Institutions; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Education and Society; Public Health Promotion; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Population&Development; Education and Society; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Anthropology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.