Lifeboat ethics versus corporate ethics - social and demographic implications of stem and joint families
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Das Gupta, Monica, 1987. "Informal Security Mechanisms and Population Retention in Rural India," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 101-120, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarun Jain, 2014.
"Where There Is a Will: Fertility Behavior and Sex Bias in Large Families,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 49(2), pages 393-423.
- Jain, Tarun, 2009. "Where there is a will: Fertility behavior and sex bias in large families," MPRA Paper 16835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mikołaj Szołtysek & Siegfried Gruber & Rembrandt D. Scholz & Barbara Zuber Goldstein, 2009. "Social change and family change in a Central European urban context: Rostock 1819-1867," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-039, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Keera Allendorf, 2012. "Women’s Agency and the Quality of Family Relationships in India," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 31(2), pages 187-206, April.
- Rubiana Chamarbagwala, 2011. "Sibling composition and selective gender-based survival bias," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(3), pages 935-955, July.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1386-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:eurpop:v:34:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10680-017-9418-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation&Development; Social Inclusion&Institutions; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Education and Society; Public Health Promotion; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Population&Development; Education and Society; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Anthropology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .