Can capital markets create incentives for pollution control?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alderman, Harold & Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Younger, Stephen, 1995. "A Comparison of Ghanaian Civil Servants' Earnings before and after Retrenchment," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 4(2), pages 259-288, October.
- Grootaert, Christiaan & Kanbur, Ravi, 1995. "Child labor : a review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1454, The World Bank.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Velez, Eduardo & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 1994. "Education and earnings in Paraguay," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 321-327.
- Horton, Susan & Kanbur, Ravi & Mazumdar, Dipak, 1991. "Labor markets in an era of adjustment : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 694, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khanna, Madhu & Quimio, Wilma Rose H. & Bojilova, Dora, 1998. "Toxics Release Information: A Policy Tool for Environmental Protection," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 243-266, November.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Hettige, Hemamala & Wheeler, David, 2000. "What Improves Environmental Compliance? Evidence from Mexican Industry," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 39-66, January.
- Iulie Aslaksen & Terje Synnestvedt, 2003. "Corporate environmental protection under uncertainty," Discussion Papers 355, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Dasgupta, Susmita, 1999. "Opportunities for improving environmental compliance in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2245, The World Bank.
- Caplan, Arthur J., 2003. "Reputation and the control of pollution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 197-212, December.
- Wheeler, David, 2001. "Racing to the bottom : foreign investment and air pollution in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2524, The World Bank.
- Amarnath Ananthanarayanan, 1998. "Is There A Green Link A Panel Data Value Event Study Of The Relationship Between Capital Markets And Toxic Releases," Departmental Working Papers 199818, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Laplante, Benoit & Mamingi, Nlandu, 1998. "Capital markets responses to environmental performance in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1909, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Policies; Environmental Economics&Policies; Public Health Promotion; Water and Industry; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Insurance&Risk Mitigation; Water and Industry; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Health Economics&Finance; Environmental Economics&Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .