Did external barriers cause the marginalization of sub-Saharan Africa in world trade?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony Venables, 2004.
"Geography and Export Performance: External Market Access and Internal Supply Capacity,"
NBER Chapters,in: Challenges to Globalization: Analyzing the Economics, pages 95-130
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2003. "Geography and Export Performance: External Market Access and Internal Supply Capacity," NBER Working Papers 9637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Redding, Stephen J. & Venables, Anthony J, 2003. "Geography and Export Performance: External Market Access and Internal Supply Capacity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3807, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois, Joseph F & Wooton, Ian, 2001.
"Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 249-261, May.
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2000. "Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-057/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph & Wooton, Ian, 2000. "Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Michalopoulos, Constantine & Winters, L. alan, 2003. "More favorable and differential treatment of developing countries : toward a new approach in the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3107, The World Bank.
- Lawrence Edwards & Neil Rankin, 2016.
"Is Africa integrating? Evidence from product markets,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 266-289, March.
- Lawrence Edwards & Neil Rankin, 2012. "Is Africa Integrating? Evidence from Product Markets," Working Papers 292, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ng, Francis & Yeats, Alexander, 1999. "Good governance and trade policy : are they the keys to Africa's global integration and growth?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2038, The World Bank.
- Djeto Assane & Eric P. Chiang, 2014. "Trade, Structural Reform, And Institutions In Sub-Saharan Africa," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 20-29, January.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2002.
"Explaining Cross-Country Export Performance: International Linkages and Internal Geography,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0549, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Redding, Stephen & Venables, Tony, 2002. "Explaining cross-country export performance: international linkages and internal geography," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2173, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Limao, Nuno & Venables, Anthony J., 1999. "Infrastructure, geographical disadvantage, and transport costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2257, The World Bank.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Lafourcade, Miren, 2003. "Core-Periphery Patterns of Generalized Transport Costs: France, 1978-98," CEPR Discussion Papers 3958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Redding, Stephen & Venables, Anthony J., 2003. "South-East Asian export performance: external market access and internal supply capacity," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 404-431, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFree Trade; Trade Policy; Earth Sciences&GIS; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Export Competitiveness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.