Corporate Finance Lessons from the East Asian Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey, 2000.
"Foreign Speculators and Emerging Equity Markets,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 55(2), pages 565-613, April.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey, 1997. "Foreign Speculators and Emerging Equity Markets," NBER Working Papers 6312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey, 1997. "Foreign Speculators and Emerging Equity Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 79, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward I. Altman & Herbert A. Rijken, 2011. "Toward a Bottom‐Up Approach to Assessing Sovereign Default Risk," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 23(1), pages 20-31, January.
- Karen Watkins & Dick van Dijk & Jaap Spronk, 2004. "Macroeconomic Crisis and Individual Firm Performance: The Mexican Experience," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-057/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jerome H. Powell, 2018. "Monetary Policy Influences on Global Financial Conditions and International Capital Flows : a speech at \\"Challenges for Monetary Policy and the GFSN in an Evolving Global Economy\\" Eighth," Speech 1000, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Daniel O. Beltran & Keshav Garud & Aaron Rosenblum, 2017. "Emerging Market Nonfinancial Corporate Debt : How Concerned Should We Be?," IFDP Notes 2017-06-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Altman, Edward & Rijken, Herbert, 2012. "Toward a bottom-up approach to assessing sovereign default risk: an update," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 34, pages 19-29.
- Edward I. Altman & Herbert A. Rijken, 2013. "Sovereign default risk assessment," International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1/2), pages 6-27.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Financial Intermediation Banks and Banking Reform Economic Theory and Research International Terrorism and Counterterrorism Environmental Economics and Policies Macroeconomics and Economic Growth Environment Conflict and Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:11531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.