Brazil - Social policy, perceptions and the press : an analysis of the media's treatment of conditional cash transfers in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:199-215 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInformation Security&Privacy; Population Policies; Public Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures; Technology Industry; Educational Technology and Distance Education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-09-03 (Development)
- NEP-LAM-2012-09-03 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:70613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .