Report NEP-LAM-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rubén Albeiro Loaiza Maya & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia, 2012. "Latin American Exchange Rate Dependencies: A Regular Vine Copula Approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009902, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Nora Lustig & George Gray Molina & Sean Higgins & Miguel Jaramillo & Wilson Jimenez & Veronica Paz & Claudiney Pereira & Carola Pessino & John Scott & Ernesto Yanez, 2012. "The Impact of Taxes and Social Spending on Inequality and Poverty in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico and Peru: A Synthesis of Results," Working Papers 1216, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Ocampo, José Antonio & Titelman, Daniel, 2012. "Regional Monetary Cooperation in Latin America," ADBI Working Papers 373, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Carrera, Cesar, 2012. "Long-Run Money Demand in Latin-American countries: A Nonestationary Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 2012-016, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Lindert, Kathy & Vincensini, Vanina, 2010. "Brazil - Social policy, perceptions and the press : an analysis of the media's treatment of conditional cash transfers in Brazil," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 70613, The World Bank.
- Jairo Núñez Méndez & Juan Gonzalo Zapata & Carlos Castaneda & Sandra Milena Fonseca & Ramírez, Jaime, 2012. "La sostenibilidad financiera del Sistema de Salud Colombiano - Dinámica del gasto y principales retos de cara al futuro," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 009899, FEDESARROLLO.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Edwards, Sebastian & Riera-Crichton, Daniel, 2012. "Adjustment patterns to commodity terms of trade shocks: the role of exchange rate and international reserves policies," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2bq3246m, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Bashir, Sajitha & Luque, Javier, 2012. "Equity in tertiary education in Central America : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6180, The World Bank.
- Luiz Awazu Pereira da Silva & Ricardo Eyer Harris, 2012. "Sailing through the Global Financial Storm: Brazil's recent experience with monetary and macroprudential policies to lean against the financial cycle and deal with systemic risks," Working Papers Series 290, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.