Report NEP-DEV-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Areendam Chanda & Beatrice Farkas, 2012. "Appropriate Technology, Human Capital and Development Accounting," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1236, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Catherine Araujo Bonjean & Stéphanie Brunelin & Catherine Simonet, 2012. "Impact of climate related shocks on child's health in Burkina Faso," Working Papers halshs-00725253, HAL.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2012. "The impact of development aid on education and health: Survey and new evidence from dynamic models," MERIT Working Papers 057, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012059 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fasih, Tazeen & Kingdon, Geeta & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Sakellariou, Chris & Soderbom, Mans, 2012. "Heterogeneous returns to education in the labor market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6170, The World Bank.
- Bell, Clive & van Dillen, Susanne, 2012. "How does India's rural roads program affect the grassroots ? findings from a survey in Orissa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6167, The World Bank.
- Bashir, Sajitha & Luque, Javier, 2012. "Equity in tertiary education in Central America : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6180, The World Bank.
- Bell, Clive, 2012. "Estimating the social profitability of India's rural roads program : a bumpy ride," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6168, The World Bank.
- Chaudhury, Nazmul & Okamura, Yuko, 2012. "Conditional cash transfers and school enrollment : impact of the conditional cash transfer program in the Philippines," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 71904, The World Bank.
- Lindert, Kathy & Vincensini, Vanina, 2010. "Brazil - Social policy, perceptions and the press : an analysis of the media's treatment of conditional cash transfers in Brazil," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 70613, The World Bank.
- Neelesh Gounder, 2012. "The determinants of household consumption and poverty in Fiji," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201205, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Zhang, Linxiu & Yi, Hongmei & Luo, Renfu & Liu, Changfang & Rozelle, Scott, 2012. "The Human Capital Roots of the Middle Income Trap: The Case of China," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 131119, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2012. "Ethnic Minorities in Northern Mountains of Vietnam: Poverty, Income and Assets," MPRA Paper 40769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Viet Cuong & Pham, Minh Thai, 2012. "Are Migrants in Large Cities Underpaid? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 40765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fan, Haichao & Lai, Edwin L.-C. & Li, Yao Amber, 2012. "Credit Constraints, Quality, and Export Prices: Theory and Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 40857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mapa, Dennis S. & Lucagbo, Michael & Garcia, Heavenly Joy, 2012. "The Link between Agricultural Output and the States of Poverty in the Philippines: Evidence from Self-Rated Poverty Data," MPRA Paper 40791, University Library of Munich, Germany.