Risk and vulnerability : the forward looking role of social protection in a globalizing world
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harold Alderman & John Hoddinott & Bill Kinsey, 2006.
"Long term consequences of early childhood malnutrition,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 450-474, July.
- Alderman,Harold & Hoddinott, John & Kinsey, Bill, 2003. "Long-term consequences of early childhood malnutrition," FCND discussion papers 168, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alderman,Harold & Hoddinott, John & Kinsey, Bill, 2003. "Long-term consequences of early childhood malnutrition," FCND briefs 168, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Harold Alderman & John Hoddinott & Bill Kinsey, 2004. "Long Term Consequences Of Early Childhood Malnutrition," HiCN Working Papers 09, Households in Conflict Network.
- Vakis, Renos, 2006. "Complementing natural disasters management : the role of social protection," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 35378, The World Bank.
- Montalbano, Pierluigi, 2011.
"Trade Openness and Developing Countries' Vulnerability: Concepts, Misconceptions, and Directions for Research,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1489-1502, September.
- Pierluigi Montalbano, 2010. "Does trade opennes increase vulnerability? A survey of the literature," Working Paper Series 0410, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Thitiwan Sricharoen & Gertrud Buchenrieder & Thomas Dufhues, 2008. "Universal health-care demands in rural Northern Thailand: gender and ethnicity," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 15(1), pages 65-92, June.
- Robert Holzmann & Steen Jørgensen, 2001. "Social Risk Management: A New Conceptual Framework for Social Protection, and Beyond," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(4), pages 529-556, August.
- Baiyegunhi, L.J.S. & Fraser, Gavin C.G., 2010. "Determinants of Household Poverty Dynamics in Rural Regions of the Eastern Cape Province, South Africa," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 97078, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano, 2012. "Trade openness and vulnerability to poverty: Vietnam in the long-run (1992-2008)," Working Paper Series 3512, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Ahuja, Rajeev & Jutting, Johannes Paul, 2003. "Are The Poor Too Poor To Demand Health Insurance?," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25821, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sojo, Ana, 2003. "Social vulnerability, insurance and risk diversification in Latin America and the Caribbean," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Alejandro de la Fuente, 2007. "Private and Public Responses to Climate Shocks," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2007-22, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Social Risk Management; Health Economics&Finance; Poverty Assessment; Insurance&Risk Mitigation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:23161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .