More random or more deterministic choices? The effects of information on preferences for biodiversity conservation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Hanley, Nicholas, 2012. "More random or more deterministic choices? The effects of information on preferences for biodiversity conservation," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-06, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:71-79 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordschoice modelling; information effects; scale; scale heterogeneity; G-MNL; heather moorland management; raptor conservation; combined SP-RP;
- C59 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Other
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-06-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-06-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2012-06-13 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:war:wpaper:2012-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Bąba). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fesuwpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .