Report NEP-ENV-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivia Boyd, 2012. "China's Energy Reform and Climate Policy: The Ideas Motivating Change," CCEP Working Papers 1205, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:71438 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pelin Demirel & Effie Kesidou, 2012. "Stimulating Different Types of Eco-Innovation in the UK: Government Policies and Firm Motivations," STPS Working Papers 1203, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2012.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:71478 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:brikps:71458 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aldy, Joseph E., 2012. "Designing a Bretton Woods Institution to Address Climate Change," Working Paper Series rwp12-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ranson, Matthew & Stavins, Robert N., 2012. "Post-Durban Climate Policy Architecture Based on Linkage of Cap-and-Trade Systems," Working Paper Series rwp12-025, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Hanna, Rema & Duflo, Esther & Greenstone, Michael, 2012. "Up in Smoke: The Influence of Household Behavior on the Long-Run Impact of Improved Cooking Stoves," Working Paper Series rwp12-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Lana Friesen & Dietrich Earnhart, 2012. "Environmental Management Responses to Punishment: Specific Deterrence and Certainty versus Severity of Punishment," Discussion Papers Series 463, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Stephan B. Bruns & Christian Gross, 2012. "Can Declining Energy Intensity Mitigate Climate Change? Decomposition and Meta-Regression Results," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley, 2012. "More random or more deterministic choices? The effects of information on preferences for biodiversity conservation," Working Papers 2012-10, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Francesco Testa & Fabio Iraldo & Sara Tessitore & Marco Frey, 2012. "The different approach of green advertising: an empirical analysis of the Italian context," Working Papers 201201, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Marek Giergiczny & William H. Greene, 2012. "Learning and Fatigue Effects Revisited. The Impact of Accounting for Unobservable Preference and Scale Heterogeneity on Perceived Ordering Effects in Multiple Choice Task Discrete Choice Experiments," Working Papers 2012-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Tadeusz Kądziela & Nick Hanley, 2012. "We want to sort! – assessing households’ preferences for sorting waste," Working Papers 2012-07, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Dennis Fixler & Ryan Greenaway-McGrevy, 2012. "Valuation of Near-Market Endogenous Assets," BEA Working Papers 0083, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2011.
"Разработка Модели Системной Динамики Для Энергетического Сектора В Латвии
[Development of system dynamics model for the energy sector in Latvia]," MPRA Paper 39251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amandine Gnonlonfin, 2012. "Développement durable en Méditerranée : une analyse économique de la gestion des déchets municipaux en France," Post-Print dumas-00703682, HAL.
- Patrick Guillaumont, 2011. "The concept of structural economic vulnerability and its relevance for the identification of the Least Developed Countries and other purposes," CDP Background Papers 012, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:69338 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oscar Carchano & Vicente Medina Martínez & Ángel Pardo Tornero, 2012. "Rolling over EUAs and CERs," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Brooks M. Depro & Christopher Timmins & Maggie O'Neil, 2012. "Meeting Urban Housing Needs: Do People Really Come to the Nuisance?," NBER Working Papers 18109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/53r60a8s3kup1vc9je5h30d2n is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Marek Giergiczny & Jakub Kronenberg & Piotr Tryjanowski, 2012. "The economic value of a White Stork nesting colony: a case of ‘stork village’ in Poland," Working Papers 2012-11, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2012. "Impacts of large-scale expansion of biofuels on global poverty and income distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6078, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/111496 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonathan Potter & Gabriela Miranda & Philip Cooke & Karen Chapple & Dieter Rehfeld & Gregory Theyel & Dan Kaufmann & Miki Malul & Mosi Rosenboim, 2012. "Clean-Tech Clustering as an Engine for Local Development: The Negev Region, Israel," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2012/11, OECD Publishing.
- Nicolas Antheaume, 2012. "Essai Sur La Specificite Du Controle De Gestion Environnemental," Post-Print hal-00691066, HAL.