A finite capacity production scheduling procedure for a belgian steel company
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- D. Debels & M. Vanhoucke, 2006. "A finite capacity production scheduling procedure for a Belgian steel company," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/418, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. Billington & John O. McClain & L. Joseph Thomas, 1983. "Mathematical Programming Approaches to Capacity-Constrained MRP Systems: Review, Formulation and Problem Reduction," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(10), pages 1126-1141, October.
- Rom, Walter O. & Tukel, Oya Icmeli & Muscatello, Joseph R., 2002. "MRP in a job shop environment using a resource constrained project scheduling model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 275-286, August.
- Segerstedt, Anders, 1996. "A capacity-constrained multi-level inventory and production control problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-3), pages 449-461, August.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Arnoldo C. Hax, 1981. "Disaggregation and Resource Allocation Using Convex Knapsack Problems with Bounded Variables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 431-441, April.
- Peter J. Kolesar, 1967. "A Branch and Bound Algorithm for the Knapsack Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(9), pages 723-735, May.
- Tang, Lixin & Liu, Jiyin & Rong, Aiying & Yang, Zihou, 2001. "A review of planning and scheduling systems and methods for integrated steel production," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 1-20, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMaster production scheduling; manufacturing planning and control; scheduling/sequencing.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2006-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.