A finite capacity production scheduling procedure for a belgian steel company
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- D. Debels & M. Vanhoucke, 2006. "A finite capacity production scheduling procedure for a Belgian steel company," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/418, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. Billington & John O. McClain & L. Joseph Thomas, 1983. "Mathematical Programming Approaches to Capacity-Constrained MRP Systems: Review, Formulation and Problem Reduction," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(10), pages 1126-1141, October.
- Rom, Walter O. & Tukel, Oya Icmeli & Muscatello, Joseph R., 2002. "MRP in a job shop environment using a resource constrained project scheduling model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 275-286, August.
- Segerstedt, Anders, 1996. "A capacity-constrained multi-level inventory and production control problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-3), pages 449-461, August.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Arnoldo C. Hax, 1981. "Disaggregation and Resource Allocation Using Convex Knapsack Problems with Bounded Variables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 431-441, April.
- Peter J. Kolesar, 1967. "A Branch and Bound Algorithm for the Knapsack Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(9), pages 723-735, May.
- Tang, Lixin & Liu, Jiyin & Rong, Aiying & Yang, Zihou, 2001. "A review of planning and scheduling systems and methods for integrated steel production," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 1-20, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMaster production scheduling; manufacturing planning and control; scheduling/sequencing.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2006-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .