The USDA Graduate School: Government Training in Statistics and Economics, 1921-1945
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rutherford, Malcolm, 2011. "The Usda Graduate School: Government Training In Statistics And Economics, 1921–1945," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, pages 419-447.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fox, Karl A, 1989. "Agricultural Economists in the Econometric Revolution: Institutional Background, Literature and Leading Figures," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 53-70, January.
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2003. "On the Economic Frontier: Walton Hamilton, Institutional Economics, and Education," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, pages 611-653.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf, 2006. "The Other Economics Department: Demand and Value Theory in Early Agricultural Economics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, pages 9-31.
- Rutherford, Malcolm & Desroches, C. Tyler, 2008. "The Institutionalist Reaction To Keynesian Economics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, pages 29-48.
More about this item
KeywordsDepartment of Agriculture; Agricultural Economics; Statistic; Institutional Economics; Training;
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-03-22 (Education)
- NEP-HIS-2009-03-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SOG-2009-03-22 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vic:vicddp:0901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Graham Voss). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/devicca.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.