Report NEP-HIS-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Metin M. Cosgel & Thomas J. Miceli & Jared Rubin, 2009. "Guns and Books: Legitimacy, Revolt and Technological Change in the Ottoman Empire," Working papers 2009-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Vincent Bignon & Antonio Miscio, 2009. "Media Bias in Financial Newspapers: Evidence from Early 20th Century France," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-4, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2009. "The USDA Graduate School: Government Training in Statistics and Economics, 1921-1945," Department Discussion Papers 0901, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Gonzalo Fernández de Córdoba & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2009. "The current financial crisis: what should we learn from the great depressions of the Twentieth Century?," Staff Report 421, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Paul Hallwood & Ambyre Ponivas, 2009. "A New Economic Analysis of the American Revolution," Working papers 2009-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Josée Leblanc & David Sahn, 2009. "Comparing Population Distributions from bin-Aggregated Sample Data: an Application to Historical Height Data from France," Cahiers de recherche 0910, CIRPEE.
- Richard Pomfret, 2009. "The Financial Sector and the Future of Capitalism," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Nicolas Berland & Eve Chiapello, 2009. "Criticisms of capitalism, budgeting and the double enrolment: Budgetary control rhetoric and social reform in France in the 1930s and 1950s," Post-Print halshs-00365946, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00367859_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chulhee Lee, 2009. "Labor Force Participation of Older Males in Korea: 1955-2005," NBER Working Papers 14800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Thornborrow & Andrew D. Brown, 2008. "Utrinque Paratus: A Case Study of Discourse and Identity in The British Parachute Regiment," NUBS Malaysia Campus Research Paper Series 2008-05, Nottingham University Business School Malaysia Campus.
- Mariotti, Martine, 2009. "Labor Markets in South Africa During Apartheid," MPRA Paper 14127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Braun & Michael Kvasnicka, 2009. "Men,Women, and the Ballot – Woman Suffrage in the United States," Ruhr Economic Papers 0093, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Christopher Blattman & Edward Miguel, 2009. "Civil War," NBER Working Papers 14801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.