The current financial crisis: what should we learn from the great depressions of the Twentieth Century?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Martínez-Ruiz & María A. Pons, 2014. "Las crisis financieras en perspectiva histórica: paralelismos entre el pasado y el presente," Investigaciones de Historia Económica - Economic History Research (IHE-EHR), Journal of the Spanish Economic History Association, Asociación Española de Historia Económica, vol. 10(02), pages 77-80.
- Michel De Vroey, 2009. "Economic liberalism and crisis," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 70, pages 11-38.
- De Vroey, Michel, 2009. "El liberalismo económico y la crisis," Revista Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia - CIE, July.
- Ruy Lama, 2011.
"Accounting for Output Drops in Latin America,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(2), pages 295-316, April.
- Ruy Lama, 2009. "Accounting for Output Drops in Latin America," IMF Working Papers 09/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Ruy Lama, 2010. "Code and data files for "Accounting for Output Drops in Latin America"," Computer Codes 09-88, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Marek Lubiński, 2010. "Polityka fiskalna wobec kryzysu finansowego. Próba oceny," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 9, pages 1-23.
- Ana María Cerro & Osvaldo Meloni, 2014. "Making explosive cocktails: Recipes and costs of 20 Argentine crises from 1865 to 2004," Investigaciones de Historia Económica - Economic History Research (IHE-EHR), Journal of the Spanish Economic History Association, Asociación Española de Historia Económica, vol. 10(02), pages 104-114.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmsr:421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfrbmus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.